Allison Ahern Fillo, Larry Casey, Gary Feldman, Rob Kaitz, Tamsin Kaplan, Taylor Lovejoy and Dave Rogers discuss employment law updates, examine legislative issues pending at the federal and state level, and explore immigration matters impacting businesses.
Recent News & Legal Updates
- Update To Washington, D.C. Ban On Noncompete Agreements
- New Maryland Law Makes It Easier For Employees To Prove Unlawful Harassment
- Connecticut Employers Subject To Revised CTFMLA Regulations
- Here’s Why The National Labor Relations Board Get May Interested In Non-Union Twitter’s Layoffs
- Restrictive Covenant In The Sale Of A Business Subject To Unprecedented Scrutiny
- Does The ADA Force Employers To Allow Employees With Medical Restrictions To Overrule Their Doctors?
- Employee Handbooks: Can One Size Fit All For Multistate And International Employers?
- The Everchanging Landscape Of Employment Law: What’s On The Horizon For Employers (Video)
- Employment Law In The Metaverse And Zoomiverse: Everything Old Is New Again